Monday, June 14, 2010

Hi all!

I just wanted to log in today and blog a little bit about what my world has been like (and will be like for the next couple months) and to touch base with you all.

Every summer my family and I go to North Dakota (yes for the whole summer). My husband's parents own a ranch here and we are blessed to stay with them, and have been doing this routine for 7 years now. It's a unique opportunity to be able to live the city life during the school months and the farm life during the summer. This also means my personal routine changes a bit (less time to blog and do the things that require personal time for me). And then as we were unpacking I realized I forgot my book, "The Flipside" so I can't finish my blog on personal constraints that hold you back in life.

The good news is I did bring some other great books to read this summer that I plan on blogging about so no worries! I just won't be able to blog as often.

I really appreciate all my readers, and starting this blog this year has been such a fun experience. Please bear with me as the summer months steal me away, and thanks so much for faithfully coming to visit!

Sincerely,

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment